Friday

Korean Artist : Lie Da Hae

Lie Da Hae
Profile Lee Da Hae :
  1. Female
  2. 26 years old
  3. Seoul,
  4. Seoul, Republic of Korea

About me:
Hi! This is Lee Da Hae, or Byun Da Hye. A korean actress from Seoul, South Korea. I'm already 22 years old.I have made a lot of korean novelties and made adorable korean love teams too. Go Soo or Ko Su is my loveteam last year from my 2005 novelty, Green Rose. I stareted acting when I'm still 15, I have'nt made any novelty when I was still that young, I was just still hosting and preforming intermissions on any telivision shows. I was just discovered a very "talented" actress when I was an extra girl from the popular telivision show "Crystal Ring". I was a crying girl there, they said I act naturally and convincing.So, from that day on, my career went bigger and bigger untill I had my first korean novelty, Heaven's Fate. I was the star there and had my first love team with Jung Dye Su. Many people watched and supported me in that novelty, so I was asked to make an another novelty, and another, and another. My last is "My Girl" that aired in many asian countries. I'm discovered not just in my acting skills but also in my beauty too. They say I'm pretty so I deserve having many movies, roles and telivision shows. It worths having many supporters. Thank You for supporting me. I hope you all also support Lee Jun Ki and other stars. -Lee Da Hae