Thursday

A Fairy Tale Comes to Life...Thumbelina

As I was browsing the web the other day I came across a chair that reminded me an old fairytale that I once loved. I think Thumbelina was the first ever fairy tale I've ever read(I have the entire Hans Christian Andersen collection in Chinese)! A princess searching for love and finally finding a prince just like her :)

And so one thing led to another I came across this beautiful photo shoot inspired by the said fairy tale,only  with a modern twist

Christine Farah is a photographer based in Corona Del Mar, CA and specializes in wedding/engagement photography. Her works can be discribed as romantic, beautiful, and enchanting





I love the editing as well, the effects make the photos even more magical. And also the setting! Mushroom seats and giant strawberries <3

If you have a second, Please check out Crissy's websites It's Just Silly Me &ChristineFarah.com

her wedding shoots are absolutely stunning and I think she captures Love perfectly!


-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 

On another note I want to say a big THANK YOU to all of you who has commented,followed,supported my tiny blog. Because without any of you my blog would not have been possible! /ends sounding like a sponsor commercial  :)


TGI-ALMOST FRIDAY!!!