Wednesday

A Passionate Tuesday EOTD.

Hello all! How's everyone?
I haven't done an EOTD in a while so I thought I'd share one today :) (that is actually from yesterday lol)
enhanced the color more on this one so the colors show up better :)

This week has went by slowly...well that's how I feel anyway. Yesterday, I actually went to a Make Up event at my University. The celeb MUA Shon Simon for Glee came over and shared some of her tips and tricks.
Shon doing make up on the student models

She did a contest where she showed us a couple look she did for runway & shoots, then we were suppose to do our own looks on a partner. After that she narrowed down the best ones and picked a winner.

...so I won :) it was a fun experience! It was so wonderful to hear from an insider what it's like to work in the industry. This made me want to become a MUA even more! I mean ahem, after becoming an interior designer first :P

Here's my prize~


 a Stila Make Up case with speakers~ :D So cute !!
and there were a bunch of goodies inside


I'm going to make a revised ver. of the look I did on my partner, because I don't know if she wants her pic. published on here lol. Or maybe I'll redo it on her and show you all :)

anyway~~~~ have a happy, lazy, tired Wednesday!!

~ Lily



PS. products used for EOTD: 
Milani Brow Kit in 02
Coastal Scents Shimmer 88 palette. 
UD 24/7 Liner in Zero 
UD Deluxe shadow in Honey 
Mascara...(it honestly doesn't matter because they don't work on me anyway lol).