2010.09.15
요가를하고, 사우나도 갔다가 나름 뽀송뽀송한 느낌으로 달콤한 상상이 가득한아이 찍으러 출동했다. 오늘 하루도 열심히!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
about 7 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
Google Trans:
Doing yoga, sauna and went to the sweet feeling of its own imagination-filled resilient children were called to shoot. A hard day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
열심히 하루를 보낸것같은데 끝이 꼭 허무하다. 앞으로 살면서도 이런 느낌을 자주받을까..? 언젠가 내 숨이 멎는날도 허무할까..? 지금처럼......? 에이 뭐라는거야 아이고힘들다~ 자야지
about 20 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
Google Trans:
I think the end of hard to spend a day is meaningless. Unless in the future, I often get that feeling ..? I do not break down the ever stopping my breath ..? Like right now ......? Aw, hey, hey ~ Gosh difficult to sleep
2010.09.14
오전열시요가이틀째,, 붓기가 잘 빠져서 좋다 매일하고싶은데 스케줄이..ㅠㅠ 더 일찍할까 생각도해봤지만.. 난 역시 아침형인간이 못되는것같다.
10:36 AM Sep 14th via Twitter for iPhone
Google Trans:
Ohjeonyeolsiyogayiteuljjae, swelling it can fall schedule .. ㅠ ㅠ you want to do every day thinking I've tried that earlier .. I also think the morning hyeongingan the devil.
_____________________________
She's been actively tweeting with friends these days.. I luv that she had started her day today with yoga after difficulties to sleep last nite. The Cyrano movie will be released tomorrow..!! All d best! Fighting!