Hey, wow. Delayed update on everything this week. I pretty much ran away from blogger these past few days haha.I've got to catch up on my blog readings!
Photoshoot!!
I did make up for Kay from DesignedbyKay for a beauty shoot and here is a final image! He gave me a cd full of them but I haven't had time to put them in yet :P He did an amazing job yeaa?
the shoot was a lot of fun! even though it was right after I moved back in to my dorm room and I was a hot mess but Everything turned out great~ Taylor (our model) is awesome! Recall she was also in the Vampire shoot.
Seriously though, go check out his website, his portfolio is amazing!!
Things are very hectic, and I've got a full work/class schedule but I hope to update VERY soon! more Interior Design posts coming up!!! I've got so many projects lined up and I'm excited for all my classes :)
See you all soon!!!
AND also, I've still got tags from like...last month that I need to complete. I'm very sorry to those who tagged me and I haven't given a reply. I'm so busy with things and I've had them done but never found the time to post.Thanks all!!
