Repost from lovesears.blogspot.com
Title: Hey Yeah Hey Yeah
Translation by: SS Serene
What am I doing...
The news are out here and there...
Now is the beginning so Everybody be prepare to welcome the King's return... Haha ㅋㅋ
By the way, the name of my puppy has chosen.
The name is ....
"Sophie magila Antoinette XiaoChun...
Firstly, because of the memory of Xiao Xun who has gone to Heaven, that's why I choose 'Xiao Chun' for her (same family)...
Is she cute?
But she .. she is really totally a bad girl... While I turn off the aircon, the temperature rise, or not playing with her, she will angry..
And totally won't look at me...
Certainly, she is a girl, which behaves like a "real' girl...
Haha..All eels are enjoying in such rainy season??
Now I am doing something that I have never done before in my life --- Writing lyrics....
Actually... Kurt and I will perform together during the FM, so I need to write lyrics for the song...
Still wondering how to write....ㅠㅠ
Cri-J Cri-J Cri-J Jang Keun Suk~~~
Will write in such manner... Haha for those eels ,who are unable to attend the Seoul FM, please don't regret ...
Something Special will appear in Seoul FM, which you can't find in those JKS oversea FMs!!!
Hee hee Are you curious? Are you curious?
Don't want to tell all of you~~~~~~
Not. Coming. You. will. regret.
The photos that you see - a small gathering that foods are prepared by the staffs quietly in the morning!!!
Want to eat?~~~~~~~~!~~!~~!~~!~~!~~!(Joking sound)
psycho_j[2010-08-23오후7:43:28]
Callas auntie (ID), is it hard to make such breads?... Then please make a BeiJing Duck if possible!!!
Note: Xiao means small, Chun means Pure
_________________________
24hr theory again..! Lovies..!
